~ Apps of the Week ~
Apps to Keep You on Track with Your New Year?s Resolution!
Many of us have made New Years Resolutions to diet, exercise and to eat healthier. Well you don?t have to do it alone. Here are some great apps to help you get started and to keep you on track.
Nutrition Menu takes the guesswork out of choosing healthy meals. Track your meals insuring a higher weight loss by keeping a journal of what you have consumed. Whether you are counting carbs, watching calories, or have diabetes, Nutrition Menu makes it easy for anyone who needs to track what they eat.
Nutrition Menu app is discounted for only $.99 for iPhone.
- Over 51,000 entries for common foods like apples, meat, frozen meals, etc.
- Over 42,000 restaurant menu items of 356 USA and some Canadian restaurants (see website for list).
- 149 built-in exercises.
- Shows all foods and exercises for a day.
- Weight tracking with graph.
Take Weight Watchers Mobile along to help you stay in control and make smart and satisfying food choices.
Don?t have a subscription? You can still access recipes, articles, and a few cheat sheets!
Go HERE for more information and other valuable tools from Weight Watchers.
Unlock all the features by joining Weight Watchers HERE.
Weight Watchers Mobile?app is FREE for iPhone and Android.
- Track your food, activity, and weight.
- Review your weight-loss progress with our interactive chart.
- Search more than over 150,000 foods, meals and recipes.
- Browse health and fitness content.
- Weight tracking with graph.
Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyNetDiary is the fastest, easiest, and smartest iPhone calorie counter. The list of features is large ? over 30 screens, including FREE barcode scanner. You?ve got nothing to lose, but that extra weight ? it?s FREE.
Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker is FREE for iPhone.
- Much easier and faster food entry ? searches as you type, remembers your favorites. ENTER YOUR FOODS WITH A FEW TAPS.
- Over 500 activities and exercises.
- Allows exercise calorie entry ? great for body monitors and exercise equipment.
- Plan for your target date or desired weight loss rate.
- Online Community supported by a Registered Dietitian.
Go HERE to upgrade to Calorie Counter Pro for iPhone for only $3.99!
Go HERE for Calorie Counter Pro for Android for only $3.99!
With Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal you can customize goals based on your specific diet profile ? age, gender, activity level, etc. Losing weight is that simple just put in what you eat and it gives you the calorie count and nutritional values. It monitors your weight loss, water intake, exercise and tells you how many proteins, sugars, fats, calories, carbs etc. that you are supposed to have.
My Fitness Pal is FREE for iPhone & Android.
- Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter ? over 2,000,000 foods, with a streamlined database available offline.
- Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more.
- Over 350 exercises.
- Track both cardio and strength training, including sets, reps, and weight/rep.
- Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other.
Go HERE to see a complete list of Apps previously featured
Every Saturday we feature an App of the Week!
We feature apps that save us time and/or money (or just ones that we really love) and pass them along to you!
You can also share your favorite apps with us that could be featured on True Couponing!
Send your favorite app to Save@TrueCouponing.com with ?App of the Week? in the subject line.
How fun is that?